Breakfast boat cruise Amsterdam is the most unique breakfast experience in Amsterdam. Step on board of our classic & chic luxury saloon boat from 1920 and enjoy a 2 hr breakfast boat tour while enjoying a healthy but delicious breakfast!
The boat can seat up to 5 persons for a breakfast experience. We charge 20 EUR per person and serve the following items during this breakfast boat tour:
- Croissants (organic & plant-based from the hip bakery in Amsterdam Jordaan “Margos“) Choose from a variety of their fresh & homemade croissant varieties: Cheese, Ham, Chocolate and Plain.
- Top it up with the dutch breakfast item Hagelslag – which is also known as chocolate sprinkles. Sweet and yummi – a perfect start for the day!
- We will also provide any of your favourite jam flavor – strawberry – rasperry – apricot etc.
- Organic juices can not be missed of course to have a good day in the start.
- Coffee & Tea will be served on board from our Nespresso machine to wake you up 🙂
Price of a breakfast boat cruise in Amsterdam
The price for a private breakfast boat tour starts from 340 EUR + 20 EUR per per person for the breakfast. The duration of this tour is always a minimum of 2 hours – so you can enjoy the food as well as have enough time to get to know the city. Of course it is also possible to have an extended tour of 3 hours – which is 440 EUR.
Book your breakfast boat tour
To book your breakfast boat cruise Amsterdam you can simply call us via +31 6 45 25 1000 or make an online reservation via our booking system. You can simply select the 120 min lunch/dinner tour and just select your preferred morning time. If you have any more questions, you can also Whatsapp us by using the Chat function on the left corner. Any special wishes? Please let us know and we are happy to see how we can make this tour an unforgettable experience for you!